piconjorules1234piconjorules1234

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

A Thanksgiving Soundboard A Thanksgiving Soundboard

good

oh god yes and dont touch me r the same there r a lot of identical ones like i eat poo and just kidding and i will cut u! and my life is well how r u r the same but it is hilarious awesome and funny IT DESERVES A 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gun Nomads Gun Nomads

difficult

way to hard and keep in mind this is coming from a guy who has all the medals in portal defenders

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

good but

i decided 2 review wen i got all the medals i think the game is fun but once u get all the medals it loses its flare like portal defenders and cuz it is short that lowers it to but it still is a fun and good game keep up the good work!

Pico Blast Pico Blast

good but

it can be hard cuz u will hav a awesum gun then u lose a life and get owned cuz ur stuk with an AK-47 also im having AN AWESUM PARTY SO COME AND JOIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How2Draw: Castle Crashers How2Draw: Castle Crashers

great

this was very helpful i compared using this with the other tutorial and my drawing with this was much better thx

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

HARD

srry it was in caps lok but i thot it was hard 4 wadolf cuz he hit me with the laser beam and wen i got up he did it again and again and i died from it plz fix that but i giv it a 10 4 violence and awesomeness

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truely it does need more levels for adventure and the other 2 modes r just killing reds so make the sequal with more modes and more levels for adventure make the sequel for this after u make chaos faction

Pico's School remake Pico's School remake

YEA!

RULE MUCH BETTER REMAKE I WISH IT HAD MEDALS THO

Penguinz Penguinz

O YEA

this rules for a sequel u dont need more gore just more enemies different weapons adjust graphics hey it would be awesome in 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimp responds:

Fuck 3D.

RaidenX RaidenX

eh its ok

not that great hate the cheesy saying wen ya lose and u should hav continues